Vine Youth Clinic provides free and confidential health care for youths aged 12 to 21. Doctors and Youth Workers provide consultations to address your physical and mental health concerns, including:
- General Health – including Acne, Colds, Coughs, Muscular and Joint Pains
- Sexual Health – including consultation and provision of appropriate birth control, STI testing, Pap tests, pregnancy testing and counseling
- Mental Health – including Depression, Stress Disorders, Anxiety, and Eating Disorders
- Addictions – Counseling and Referrals to Drug and Alcohol treatment programs
- Individual youth support, information and resources through Alexandra Neighbourhood House.